Magic Tutorial - John Bannon - Bullets After Dark
English | 1.48 GiB | 02:20:00 | AVI | DVDRip | 29.97 fps | 720x480 | MP3 - 128 kbps
Genre: E-Learning
Wupload FileServe FileSonic UploadStation links - Single Extraction - No Password
English | 1.48 GiB | 02:20:00 | AVI | DVDRip | 29.97 fps | 720x480 | MP3 - 128 kbps
Genre: E-Learning
Wupload FileServe FileSonic UploadStation links - Single Extraction - No Password
Featuring brand new material, reworked classics, and the creme de la creme of Bannon bestseller, Dear Mr. Fantasy. Bullets After Dark is a treasure of practical, impressive magic of self-employed (which will go wrong) to build diverted from sleight of hand routines.
It is a true master class card magic contemporary. Three hours of material on two fantastic DVD, including in-depth interviews and commentary. Look Bullets After Dark to see how Bannon thinks, how he built towers and how he makes his special magic.


............=-I-=.Single.Extraction.=-I-=.No.Password.=-I-=.Interchangeable.=-I-=.3.%.Recovery.=-I-=...........
The links of FiLeSoNic.com - Just 9 usd/month for premium download
............=-I-=.Single.Extraction.=-I-=.No.Password.=-I-=.Interchangeable.=-I-=.3.%.Recovery.=-I-=...........
The links of FiLeSoNic.com - Just 9 usd/month for premium download
RSS Feed
Twitter
6:58 AM
Unknown
0 comments:
Post a Comment